Sunday, 13 November 2016

Steve Price bullied? Yeah right

 Steve Price makes a pretty good living saying woeful things & never admitting he's wrong. The other night on 'The Project' a guest stood up to him for interrupting & she was supported by other members of the panel. I don't think he was bullied. He was isolated in that nobody thought he was right except for him. Which from what I've seen of him is nothing unusual.
I remember not so long ago Steve Price was getting abrasive with Van badam on Q&A. That night he was the bully. It's how he rolls. Van Badam had his measure on that occasion. I don't really know what it is about Steve & other shock jocks, that resonates with people. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Politically I am too far away from Price to be objective regarding his talent.