Monday, 1 September 2014

Serenity now.

I found myself watching an old episode of Sienfeld on Sunday morning.I have to say it's still one of my favorite shows after all this time.The characters all add to the hilarity. So many fantastic stories it's really unfair to pick just one that stands above the rest.

From the soup Nazi, the marine bioligist, the car park, the bubble boy to festivus and all the stories in between surely there has never been a funnier show in Television history.

Don't get me wrong. I still enjoy the odd re run of I dream of Jeannie,bewitched and Get Smart. All are still funny but none offer the twists and turns the plots and subplots on offer in an episode of Sienfeld.

Who could invent a story line where 1 character hits a bucket of titliests into the ocean & another character ends up pretending to be a marine bioligist saving a whale by removing a golf ball from the blow hole of the whale yes it was a titliest.