Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Mario Balotelli

Liverpool fans should rejoice Mario Balotelli has talent to burn. He is maturing and with that should come his best football. He is unpredictable,embrace it, because that is the intangible thing that makes it difficult to defend. As a fan myself,I find reason to raise the bar of expectation this season. Liverpool has developed a fine squad of players. Balotelli in my opinion is the reckless abandon and dare, that could deliver Liverpool from good side to a great side. Dangerous in the air and on the ground, in the box and outside it, Balotelli is the X factor.

Enjoy the ride. I know I will. Just wish I wasn't across the world in Australia, so I could embrace the atmosphere that you wonderful people add too any fixture.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BwOxf2CIgU